How to apply
In order to apply for financing, your company and the project must comply with the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria and the application processes are explained under Eligibility. In each case, the process is relatively easy and the Project Consultant is there to help You. Briefly, there are two ways to apply:
- contact the Partner Bank directly. This option is advisable if you are already a client of the Bank.
With well-developed project ideas and some preparation, a project can be financed in a short period of time, if the borrower is approved by the Partner Bank.
Help and assistance to all applicants or Sub-borrowers are provided free of charge by the Project Consultant. :
- Screening existing project ideas and advising on eligibility
- Assisting to identify immediate investment needs
- Assisting to identify environmental, health and safety and product improvement needs
- Assisting Sub-Borrowers to prepare sub-project documentation and loan applications.
- Assist the Sub Borrower during project implementation